Friday, March 18, 2005

About Hamham & Hamhamham

Some years back, a girlfriend of mine shared how her hallmate in Uni kept 2 pet hamsters and how she named them... Yep... Hamham and Hamhamham. Every time her hallmate spoke to the little critters, she'd start off her sentence with "Hamham, Hamhamham..."

I found it hysterically funny.

C'mon... You've gotta applaud the chick's imagination, or her lack of intelligence, depending how you look at the situation. *chuckles*

I've toyed with the idea of getting a little hammie of my own... Even got a named all picked out. Think if it. My own little furry friend named Mofo. Hahahahaha! However...
1) I spend so much time at the office, the poor bastard'll probably die from malnutrition or malaria because I couldn't spare the time to look after him...
2) Hamsters kinda freak me out cos they're so tiny and fragile. What if I squish it or mangle its leg when I try to clean its cage?! Don't think they make wheelchairs for rodents, do they?

But those dwarf hamsters sure are cute. *sappy grin*

Anyone have any hammie experiences they care to share? I just might change my mind... Heh.

7 comments:

GlassDog said...

Your post's time is a little off, it's only 3.10am now... still a long way to go till 12.03pm Fri 18. So you still have a whole day's of work to do *grin*

April said...

Christopher? *blinks* Is that you?

About the timing... Oops... Sorry about that. Hahaha. It's been changed.

April said...

rekraine: good luck if u really want them, they r super breeders

Reku - Heh... I was thinking of just getting 1 hammie. Or I could always get 2 boys? Problem solved, yes? :P

GlassDog said...

*blinks* ;)

Last Aug. I came across a hammie taking a lift.

Lift doors wide open
Hammie scurry out of lift
Hammie missed footing
Hammie disappear thru gap between lift-landing
The end.

Remember to teach your hammie how to jump those gaps.

April said...

*blinks*

Poor hammie... :(

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. kitchen islands Korean feet sexy North charleston homeowners insurance rates Aromatherapy for blood pressure Data recovery nyc manhatten camcorder mini dv Email list marketing professionals ringtones voice over ip hp 3150 ink cartridges provider dsl vitamins