Thursday, March 10, 2005

About Ti-En

Hahaha... Ti-En totally managed to get my Thursday off to a good start. Was reading his blog, and his latest post about his fiasco with a cab driver had me choking on my morning cigarette because I was laughing so hard. (Side note to Ti-En: Priceless lah babe... Utterly priceless. :P)

Oh... And apparently, he's finally realised how crappy Diaryland is. *grin*
Posted on Ti-En's blog... March 8, 12.11am
Damnit i want to switch to blogspot. stupid jac and april. i mean compare our blogs! it's like .... comparing the city center of rwanda and union square in SF. irritating.

Hey... Not my fault you signed up with a blog that doesn't even allow for comments to be posted on your entries. I like your analogy though. *beams*
Posted on Ti-En's blog... March 10, 12.10am
Ok. I really think i shd go onto blogspot. April, Jac, you guys have converted me. Note to april: can you help me do up a nice nice page to get me started? PLEASE? I'll... er... give you a back rub. Confirm cure your sore back.

I swear I should start charging. $50 a template or something like that. Although the backrub bit does sound tempting. *sighs wistfully and grimaces as she massages her aching back* Heh... Ti-En, get your butt onto Blogger first while I think about it. ;)

Oh... And like I said, sweet talking ain't gonna get you no skin darlin'. I gotta do 1 for
Jaime 1st. And I've been thinking of revamping mine. Getting bored with the whole "Dear Diary" template... :P

No comments: