Doing the math, I've been in advertising for 3½ years. 42 months.
I wonder... How long more before I...
1) Totally lose my mind, turn semi-schizophrenic and get carted off, kicking and screaming, to a nice padded cell at the local mental health facility.
2) Totally lose my mind, gun my clients down where they sit in their pathetic little cubbyholes and get carted off, frothing and spitting, to a nice dank cell at the local prison facility.
3) Totally lose my mind, quit my job, change my name, shave my head and cart myself off to a corner of Siberia where nobody's even heard of the word "advertising".
On a lighter note...
{Adrock2xander Advertises for Absolutely April!}
Haaaaaaaa... How many times can you say that without tying your tongue up in knots and drooling down your chin? *grin* Anyway, I just figured I'd brag a little about how my mindless babblings warranted a mention. ;)
And seeing that Adrock's got pretty stringent criteria on who he links his blog to... (Hahaha... Yeap, still bragging here.) Excerpt below taken from the Adrock FAQ. He's relaxed a little since this was written I think...Posted on Adrock's blog... March 15, 6.30pm
Around the time i flew off to Melbourne...i started gettin lotsa hits from a mystery lady...April's site started to appear as a direct link a fair bit...somehow she's used Bee as a vessel to pay me homage...and i cant say ive been disappointed...you see...anyone who paints a pretty picture of adrock2xander has a guaranteed parkin space in my blog...if only i had a penny for every salute ive gotten from her...id have been rich!
This week April blogs bout Joe Cartoon (ehm...wtf is Joe Cartoon?)...her thoughts on Aussies and racists experiences in Melbourne (after readin my tram inspector post)...and the soundtrack to the Will Smith vehicle Hitch...
Q: Will you please link to my site?
A: If you speak bad English...no...if you speak English with a Chinese accent...no...if ya Chinese...no...if you support People's Action Party (PAP)...no...if you would like to spend your whole life payin the Communist political party mentioned previously...no...dontt take it personally if i say no...even if you beg... actually...dont even start beggin...that pisses me off even more....
No comments:
Post a Comment