Thursday, March 17, 2005

About Blog Add-Ons

I've been blog surfing and I realise that there're a lot of funky features 1 can have on 1's little corner of the web. And they're all free! (Hah! Being the typical Singaporean here... Always looking for a handout! :P)

Them cough meds are kicking in and I'm getting a little woozy so I'll explore them in more detail another time. Just thought you blog addicts might wanna know about them too. :)

ClockLink.com - Add a funky digital or analog ticker to your blog's sidebar... Thumbs up for their new "The Dog" analog clockface!

HaloScan.com - A free commenting and trackback service that's just chock-full of snazzy features.

NerdsOnSite.com - Provides tagboards, hit counters and my personal favorite, a countdown timer for your blog... Your friends will never forget your birthday again! (Haha... I know mine shouldn't... *nudge*)

PollHost.com - Free and completely customizable polls for your blog... Screw, marry, murder anyone? Heh... If you've never played that game, you and your friends have evidently never been as bored as people in my social circle have...

TrueFresco.org - Allows you to track all of your blog's referring websites. Now you can actually know who's been reading your entries and how they found you...

No comments: