Thursday, March 03, 2005

About My Boredom

God... I hate days like this. You're in the office. It's storming outside. You don't have any work to do. It's just a minute-by-minute countdown till 6pm. You're falling asleep so you try desperately to act busy. It's everything you can do to stop yourself from screaming with utter frustration.

Rather than act like a raving lunatic, I decided I'd tackle my boredom in a different way. Ha's finally passed us the photos she took during our KL trip. Here're 2 I don't remember taking but that are bloody spastic. Hehe. Sorry J... Just had to post the damn pics up! Hahaha...

Pic #1 - The Scary...

Booooo!!!
Posted by Hello

Pic #2 - The Scared...

Waaaaaaaaaa... Posted by Hello

2 comments:

missduhr said...

thanks babe dun i jus look soooo BEWDIFOO dahlink!

April said...

Ju - Hehehe... Glad to be of help. I think my cake analogy was a better pick-me-up though. ;)