Oh... And it's got a funky soundtrack. Click here to listen to some of my favorites from the album. Hahaha... I swear that damn Heavy D song's gonna be bugging the @#$%^&* out of me for the rest of the week. *mutters*
- Don't You Worry About A Thing - John Legend
- Ooh Wee - Mark Ronson
- Now That We Found Love - Heavy D & The Boyz
*grabs Jaime and does a little wiggly dance*
"Uhhhhh... Now that we found love... What are we gonna doooooooooo... With iiiiiiiiiiiiit..."

Will Smith, Hitch
4 comments:
remember to grab the right bits.
hand too high on the back means you just wanna be frens. hand too low means you just wanna grab ass :P
"Nowwwwwwww... That we found love... What are we gonna dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... With iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... Uh uh..." *flaps arms around in a chicken dance*
you are seriously quite mad
Jaime - I am not mad. And I don't wanna grab any of your bits darlin'... I know I'm gorgeous and that you want me desperately, but I'm sorry, I don't swing that way. :P
Post a Comment