Have jumped on the bandwagon and created a quiz that's all about me. Heh... Click here to take the quiz or here to view the score board.
The last time I did something like this, only Jac got a perfect 10/10. Heh... Let's see what happens now that 4 years have passed. *winks* Hahaha... ;)
Friday, March 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jac... Sister of my soul lah. :) *muakmuakz*
Bra, your results don't really count since you chanced upon the answer to the car question. *grin* But yes yes, you know me well too. Hahaha...
JAIME TAN HUI LING - Han Siew Ching?! Wtf lah woman... Faaaaail.
Omg... I just realized that I still have the results from my previous quiz in my email! Hahaha...
Quiz name: KêwL §hîT... Ü GöttÅ tRÿ îT!
Created on: 1 November 2001
Here are your friend's quiz results from QuizYourFriends.com...
- A got 4 out of 10 right for a score of 40!
- AZ got 9 out of 10 right for a score of 90!
- D got 9 out of 10 right for a score of 90!
- K got 7 out of 10 right for a score of 70!
#1. What's my dialect name?
A's answer: Han Siew Ling
D's answer: Han Siew Ling
K's answer: Han Siew Chin
Correct answer: Han Ling Siew
#2. What did I study in Uni?
A's answer: Advertising
AZ's answer: Advertising
K's answer: Communication Law
Correct answer: Public Relations
#3. What's my all-time favorite movie?
A's answer: Grease
Correct answer: Dirty Dancing
#4. What kinda doggies do I love the most?
A's answer: Huskies
Correct answer: Cocker Spaniels
#6. When's my birthday?
A's answer: 15th April 1978
K's answer: 15th April 1978
Correct answer: 6th April 1978
#8. What's my all-time favorite color?
A's answer: Dark blue
Correct answer: Black
Post a Comment