Wednesday, March 02, 2005

About Hunchbacks & Hellos

Final conclusion on my back. I am not becoming another Quasimodo. I have sprained my back and should refrain from carrying any heavy objects or doing anything overtly strenuous in the next few weeks. Haha... I'm hoping that doesn't exclude all form of physical activity. *grins impishly* None of the quacks could, however, give me an explanation for the chronic pain I've been suffering through these past 2 years. Sigh...

On a lighter note, I've finally decided on which phone I want to get. Now I just hafta get off my butt and buy it. Goodbye Nokia 6100... Hellooooooo Nokia 7270... *sighs wistfully* Isn't it just gorgeous?


The Nokia 7270
Posted by Hello

5 comments:

missduhr said...

hate to rain on your poarade but last i heard the phone is out of stock islandwide!

April said...

Friend of mine bought it from an authorised M1 dealer over the weekend. Also, I checked the website and it's in stock. Heh... Now I just hafta see if M1's gonna cave and give me a free $100 phone voucher after I called in to complain this morning. ;)

7 said...

For that price, you're getting a phone with no Bluetooth, no megapixel camera, no Symbian OS. Ain't worth it's weight in fake suede, woman.

April said...

Just like a man to start spouting all that techie wechie babble. Heh. it looks good dah-link, that's all that really matters to a shallow, superficial, over-indulged woman like me.

April said...

I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it!!! It's so beeeeyooootifooool... *beams like an idiot*