Ahhh... It's been almost 5 years since I was introduced to Joe's warped sense of humour (I never thought I'd say this but thank you Derrick! Heh...) and I must say, it's not only grown on me, it's given me a great many laughs when I've needed them most.
Here're some of my favorites... I can't link directly to the site so you'll have to go to http://www.joecartoon.com, click on the {CARTOONS} button, followed by the {ALL TOONS} button and look for the respective titles yourself. :)
Watch em' in the sequence I've listed them. Oh... If you're at home, turn the speaker volume UP. If you're at work, turn em DOWN so you don't scare your boss.
Gerbil Series
1) Micro Gerbil
2) Joe Fish
3) Gerbil in a Light Socket --> Funniest shit I've seen to date!
Fly Series
1) Stoned Flies (Part 1) --> Ti-En, I've a feeling you'll like this 1. Haha!
2) Stoned Flies (Part 2)
3) Super Fly 1
4) Super Fly 2 --> The 1 that started me off...
Other Toons
1) The Boss --> Jaime, for next time the big guys piss us off...
2) Lump The No-Legged Dog
3) Look At My Monkey
By the way... Jac... Dahling... Guess what you're getting for your birthday this year? :P

Joe's Gerbil... Jac's Present...
*grabs Jac and dances around*
"Baby baby baaaaaaaaby... I got so much luuuuuuuurrrrve in me... Yeah... Baby baby baaaaaaaaaby... I'm going to heaaaaaaaaven... I'm going to heaaaaaaaaaaven... And you suckkkkkkkk... Cos you got nothing... See you laaaaaaaaaater... Big f%$#@!ing loserrrrrrrrrr..."
1 comment:
OMG ... I used to do that high-pitched "babybabybabybabybaby" part to irritate the hell outta my friends.
"The Critic" is also on AtomFilms. Anyone used to watch that?
Post a Comment