Nooby: I don't like the artwork.
Me: Oh? Why not?
Nooby: I don't know. It's not nice laaaah. Why is it not nice? *whines*
Me: Ahmmm... What exactly isn't nice about it?
Nooby: I don't know. It's just not niiiiiiice. Can you change it? *whines somemore*
Me: It'll help if you be a little more specific about what you want changed. *rolls eyes towards ceiling and makes spastic faces at PC monitor*
Nooby: I don't know... Change it to make it nice lorrrrrrr...
Sure. Easy peasy. Piece of cake. Urgh. Somebody save me.

Dedicated To All Clients From Hell...

Then again... I just recalled that this is going to be a short week. Which is why, despite annoying phone calls from clients, I'm in a relatively chirpy frame of mind. Just 1 more day before a glorious long weekend...
7 comments:
they don't exist. maybe it's time for me to switch ... to address the balance haahahah
Missduhr - I have a feeling it doesn't work that way. Smart clients don't exist for a reason. I think, if you make the switch, your brain'll just degenerates till you become chock-full of stupid molecules too.
For all the complaints we have about agency life, as least most of the the people around you are smart. Hah... Noticed I used the word most. You know that I know that you know that I know who isn't. ;)
Hi there, just happened to pass by your blog. I think that dog picture is hilarious, but nothing compared to your previous Miss Singapore Universe post. Keep it up!
missy...i did have an awesome client once. but i also had the good fortune of having a stupid arsehole MD who had to screw things up. hence, we lost our perfect client. ta-dah.
it's ok cos the who isn't will no longer be our red-painted talons scrapping a chalkboard anymore
Cruiser - Thanks. :) Although I'm not always that angsty. Heh...
Bee - Awww man... You should shoot your ex-MD with a water pistol. Filled with ink. Or sulphuric acid. :P By the way, the new profile pic of the doll is freaky man. Heh... Remnants of the trauma I suffered from watching "Child's Play" coming through here...
Missduhr - Not soon enough. 2 more months. It seems like eons before we'll be rid of her. :|
Excellent, love it! »
Post a Comment