Friday, March 11, 2005

About Blogging

Heh... I've changed my Blog skin again. Another Widowpoison Creation... Like it? :) Yes, I know it's similar to the previous layout, minus the cutesy icons and faces. I got bored of the whole kiddy-widdy look and tried to do something that's a lil more feminine, but still cheery and fun. :P

Hahaha... Apparently, Ti-En's a believer of the "Whine-Long-Enough-And-You'll-Get-Your-Way" train of thought.


Posted on Ti-En's blog... March 10, 9.14pm
April... how? offer back rub not enough ah.. wah.

I would say that highly depends on the quality of the backrub. Hahaha...


Posted on Ti-En's blog... March 10, 10.16pm
Anyways. Go check out marc dass's blog for a couple of laughs.
www.higherlevels.blogspot.com.. DAMNIT another blogspot. APRIL!!!!!

What, what?! *runs off, hides in a corner and covers her eyes* I am not here... You cannot see me... I am invisible... :P

By the way, MY GODDAMN TAGBOARD HASN'T BEEN WORKING FOR OVER A WEEK! What the @!#$%^&* are the folks at http://www.tag-board.com doing?! I am getting seriously annoyed. Grrrrrrr...

Before I head off to shower and get ready for work, would you believe that I'm not sure how happy I am it's Friday?! On 1 hand, I'm so ready for the weekend cos work's been a total drag these past few days. On the other, it being the end of the week means that our "freedom" in the office has come to an end. Yep, the "garment" will be back next week and we'll all actually have to work again. (Heh... I mean, c'mon, why the hell do we actually have to do stuff just because they're paying us, right? :P)

3 comments:

April said...

As of 11.14am... Hahaha... Apparently my ranting worked. My tagboard's finally working again.

*shudders and points a finger at her taggie* It's aliiiiiiive!

April said...

As of 12.04pm... Just as the damn taggie decides to work, the bloody comments feature goes on strike. Now, it works. 90 seconds ago, it didn't. Whaaaassaaaap?!?!

April said...

As of 2.20pm... Now I can post comments on my own blog but not on Jac's. Wtf man... Argh... This is driving me nutzoid.