Monday, August 15, 2005

About The Return

Thought I'd give you guys a little break from my photo-posting-mania... :P

I never understood the idea of coming back to work all raring to go after going on leave. I always seem to feel all lethargic on my 1st day back, as if my brain's still on holiday although I'm physically in the office.

Didn't help that I had a SIX HOUR long brainstorm session today with my client... 10am to 4pm... Urgh... Braindrain session more like. Then I had to plow through the dozens of emails that had piled up during my break. By the time I was done with those, I had 2 last minute jobs to brief in, both of which are due for presentation to the client in the next 48 hours.

24 hours and I'm already suffering from post-leave-depression. I need another vacation. *looks at Missduhr* Are we going to The Racha or what?! Heh heh...

1 comment:

missduhr said...

yah i can go end sept.... just gotta put my leave form in...