Monday, August 22, 2005

About Plugging In (Part 4)

Been a while since I did this... Not sure what sparked off this sudden desire to regress to the songs of my teenhood. Maybe it's due to my recent jaunt to Tussauds and the photo I took with his wax statue...

Man. I remember going for their concert back in 1997, memorizing all the words from lyrics cut from Smash Hits magazines, and driving my mother nuts from blasting "Bad Medicine" over and over.

Ladies and gentlemen... May I present the pop / rock band that fueled the angst in all my girlhood dreams... Bon Jovi. *grin*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From the album "Slippery When Wet"...
- Livin' On A Prayer
- You Give Love A Bad Name
- Wanted Dead Or Alive
- Never Say Goodbye

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From the "Young Guns II" soundtrack...
- Blaze Of Glory

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From the album "Keep The Faith"...
- Keep The Faith
- In These Arms
- Bed Of Roses
- I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From their greatest hits compilation "Crossroads"...

- Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
- Bad Medicine
- Lay Your Hands On Me
- I'll Be There For You
- In & Out Of Love

Previously on Plugging In...

3 comments:

Slinky said...

Aaaaahhhhh i heart Bon Jovi! He was soooo hot. That hair, the screaming, those jeans, oh boy! The opening strains to livin' on a prayer can make me break out into a cold sweat, no kid.

I swear this whole "lost-lost twin" thing is getting ridiculous

April said...

Hahaha... Tell me about it! *debates whether to interrogate mum about possible twin separated at birth*

I loved JBJ too. I even tried convincing myself that his Superman tattoo was sexy. *cackles*

Fav songs are "Bed Of Roses", "Blaze Of Glory" and "Bad Medicine" though... By the way, I downloaded this kick-ass acoustic version of "Livin' On A Prayer" yonks back. Think JBJ and Richie Sambora did it as a tribute after 9-11... Shall I try to email it to you? ;)

bra said...

the concert was may/june 1995 ... i was there ...power concert...but sadly the band just went downhill after that.... "Its My Life"" was abengfied and when played in pubs and clubs all over Singapore, becomes a major karaoke session..grrr... then came along the acoustic version of the hits they made...which i thought were better left as original...