Speaking of which, the remaining snapshots from our jaunt to the wax museum will be up soon. This is going to be a relatively short post since I hafta be up early tomorrow. Heh... I just couldn't wait any longer to gush about the most gorgeous things PL and I came across during our trip...
Incidently, it's amazing what posting up photos does for your site's traffic. My last 2 entries on Hong Kong have garnered me 3 times the number of hits I usually get on a daily basis. Not sure what that says about my usual blogging skills... Ah well...
And yes, I know my Hong Kong entries are starting to drag out like a bad season of "Days of Our Lives". I foresee at least another 3 to 4 parts after this post, so if you're bored shitless already, I suggest you quit visiting my blog for the next week or so. Hah! :P
By the way, if Photobucket isn't loading the pics due to an excessive amount of traffic, you can always view them on my Flickr site, which can be accessed further down the column on the right. :)
DAY 3 - SATURDAY, 6 AUGUST, 2005 (AFTER TUSSAUDS...)

PL and I stopped for an extremely yummy vanilla milkshake and an extremely nasty ice mocha at The Peak Lookout. Lovely place. Quiet, classy and serene, with a killer view and a cool breeze...

We then took the Peak Tram down to make our way back to Causeway Bay... Talk about a quick ride downhill. Backwards too! *whimper, whimper, HURL*
We spent the next couple of hours busting our bank accounts shopping, and somehow ended up on a street just outside the World Trade Centre. Where PL had to grab desperately at me as I made a mad dash across a junction, almost getting myself mowed down by a red cab... I didn't care. I'd spotted the 1 thing that could've made me forget the violent heat, the blinding sun and the sweat pouring down my back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Puuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppiiiiiiiiiies! Beagle puppies! Cooooooooochie cooochie cooooooo! (Side note to Slinky: Quiet now babe... No loud gushing in the office! Haha!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Huskies! Omg omg omg! The pups ambled up to our wriggling fingers, sniffing rather despondantly at the glass that separated us, as PL and I made squeaky noises and bounced around outside the shop. The poor tykes were so doped out from the heat and poor air conditioning... Animal cruelty! The bastard of a shopowner ought to be SHOT! Muthafucker. *mumbles under breath*
*takes deep calming breath* Moving on...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I reckon someone should find a way to keep Golden Retriever pups as they are. They're so much cuter as babies than they are grown, don't you think? Awwwww... So soft and yellow and fluffy and cuddly and squishy and... *goes all gooey*

I have no idea why the pet store decided to house a Pitbull together with a Dauschand. The 2 puppies were constantly squabbling and nipping at each other's tail. Even as this pic was taken, little Pittie was so evidently plotting when to take his next chomp...
The final cage held my total undoing. PL had to physically DRAG me away from the store after I'd seen these 2 darlings...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Baby Bulldogs! They looked soooooo saaaaaaaad! I had this half-crazed notion of marching straight into the store, grabbing the both of them, stuffing em into my bag and running as fast as I could towards the train station.
For the remainder of our trip, I decided to take a leaf out of Slinky Cat's book and drive PL totally nuts with a constant demand of "Want a bulldog!"
4 days and a flight back to Singapore later, I'm still doing it. Want a bulldog! Want a bulldog! Want a bulldog! Want a bulldog! Want a bulldog! Want a bulldog! Want a bulldog! Want a bulldog! Want a bulldog! Want a bulldog! Want a bulldog! Want a bulldog! Want a bulldog! Want a bulldog! Want a bulldog! Want a bulldog! Want a bulldog! Want a bulldog! Want a bulldog!
Waaaaaaaaaaaant a bulldoggggggggggggg! *wails*
5 comments:
awww. beagle pups are sooo adorable. sigh...
eh, when were you are The Peak? i was there Monday 8 aug :)the escargoes were fucking awesome!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
Damn it, those photos were my undoing YET AGAIN!
I have little bulldog pup pictures too, but I'm there in the pictures making kissy faces at them and ridiculous cooing noises and I don't plan to post pictures of me up yet anytime soon, otherwise they'd be there on my site too, giving you sad, sleepy faces.
The beagle pups are sooooo adorable! The floppy ears! The big paws! The sad expressions! God! I think I'm hyperventilating!
And I totally, toally get how you wnated to grab them and stuff them in your bag then run away. I was so incredibly tempted to grab the pug, a malamute pup, a rottie pup and a whole bunch baby red-tailed boa constrictors and just leg it. I'm sure I could have outrun those little Thai people. I might have, too, if The Boy wasn't watching me with an eagle eye. Humph.
Bee - We were there on Saturday, 6 August. Heh...
Jules - Yeah man... Especially since they all looked so sad and needy... I wanted to rescue the whole lot!
YCWH - Hahaha... Your wish is my command. Next batch of pics will be up by tonight or tomorrow. *grin*
Slinky - You could always blur out your face and post the pics up... More gushy-wushy-puppy pics for us to simper over! More more more! *cackles like a loon*
Btw, BOA CONSTRICTORS?! As in snakes?! Eeeeeeeeep! They'll kill the puppies! *horrified gasp*
wah lao u really want a bulldog! I want a chinook!
bulldog are cute but they sweat a lil tooo muchhhhhh... (stick out tongue)
Hah! =P
something more concrete than Tristefemme Saga is happening at http://darlinglife.blogspot.com
Post a Comment