Saturday, August 06, 2005

About The Remainder

Day 3 of the Hong Kong trip... To sum it up, we're having a blast! Heh...

Since a picture speaks a thousand words, I'll post up part 2 of my vacation entry when I get back home and upload all the photos we've taken since our arrival...

Side note to Slinky Cat - Steel yourself babe... I foresee another blow to your "stone-cold-bitch" rep in the not-so-distant future. We had a similar experience to your
Chatuchak jaunt earlier today, which I'll blog about as soon as I'm able. *cackles like a loon*

Side note to Missduhr - Duh... Would you believe that
my moronic client Nooby called me on my 1st night here to ask about the necessity of the branding template for her upcoming catalog? When I told her that I was in Hong Kong, she got all excited cos she was coming up with her mum during the weekend. *grimace* I cooked up some feeble story about probably having to leave the same day she was flying up but I don't think she bought it... I'm now praying she doesn't decide to call my mobile just to check if I'm still here so we can "hang out". *gag*

Oh... Before I sign off, I just have to tell you guys about this absolutely spastic song PL and I heard while we were shopping earlier today... Click
here to listen to the damn song's tune... (Click the PREVIEW button on the top right of the page.) Now the lyrics... While listening to that annoying piece of crap trying to pass itself off as a form of music, imagine someone singing these lyrics along to it...

A Pizza Hut... A Pizza Hut..
Kentuckty Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut...
A Pizza Hut... A Pizza Hut..
Kentuckty Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut...
Mcdonalds... McDonalds...
Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut...
Mcdonalds... McDonalds...
Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut...


-- Fast Food Rockers
-- "Fast Food Song"

Simi lan?!?! Ta ma de... Are half-decent lyrics really that fucking difficult to write?

6 comments:

missduhr said...

i swear it'll be sooo farnee if she decides to give you a buzz.... think you'll need to down a bottle of vodka then smack her on the head with it heh heh

Ignorant one said...

seems to be having fun! nvr been to HK before, but dying to ;) haven listened to the 'damn' song yet, perhaps can help u out with the lyrics.. haha!

Slinky said...

It's crazy that you're blogging in HK, I couldn't stay far enough away from the computer while I was in Bangkok!

And thanks for the heads-up about the upcoming lovefest of fuzzy adorables - I'm going to try and make sure that everyone's out to lunch when I finally check your blog. I can't be seen mooning over puppies (again), there will be no hope for my reputation.

Anonymous said...

try this!
http://www.fastfoodrockers.co.uk/music/ffs-hi.asx

April said...

Slinky - Haha, the comp was in the room and we had free broadband, so it was pretty easy to come online and hammer out short little blog entries. Anyway, there's only so much shopping and eating and drinking and puppy-gushing we could do. ;)

Missduhr - She didn't call. Thank god!

Jules - Haha... Why does everyone seem to think that blogging while on vacation is a crime? :P

Ignorant One - You should go. The shopping was fantastic. I blew my credit card limit. :(

Anon - Awwwwwww man! That's the 1! Hahahah... Thanks (I think...)! :P

April said...

By the way... If you haven't already guessed, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. :P