Tuesday, August 30, 2005

About The Rebonding

RANT OF THE DAY...

Being born with naturally wavy hair is a real bitch. Especially if you're like me and have spent your entire life hankering after the smooth, silky waterfall of locks those damn Pantene commercial models toss around on television. After suffering through years of flyaways and frizzy hair, I secretly wanted to kill every single 1 of them. After I scalped them Red Indian style. :P

RAVE OF THE DAY...

Bless the person who invented the process of rebonding. I swear he or she should be fucking canonized. :P No more fighting to tame those horrendous "flickouts" with a hairbrush and hairdryer. No more bushy ponytails that don't even remotely resemble a horse's rear end. No more scraping your hair back into a knot because you have no clue what else to do with it. In short... No more bad hair days...

In case you're wondering why I'm babbling on and on about this, I just rebonded my hair again. And after my recent spending spree in Hong Kong, I'm trying to justify (To myself at least!) blowing another $200 on something as frivolous as hair. Heh heh...

Here's me and my newly rebonded, recolored hair. Look Ma, no waves! *beam*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

girlie....
cant see the difference (besides the colour) between this pic and the pics of you in hongkong!!! YOUR HAIR IS STRAIGHT WHAT!!!!!!!!!

still as pwetty toooooooo :)

shauna

Slinky said...

This twin thing is insane because I have naturally wavy hair too! I've never rebonded because I don't like the way it looks, but my hair drives me nuts! Frizz, pouf, and general un-cooperativeness.

April said...

Shauna - Heh... When the stylist cut off all my dead ends (All 6 inches of em!), my hair went all nuts again cos it didn't have the length and weight to hold it straight... Which is why I rebonded again. Good thing you don't see a difference though. I hate the flat, plastered-against-the-head look you get immediately after the rebonding process.

Slinky - I understand your pain, having suffered through all the things you did. God only know how much of my life I wasted with my hairdryer / straightening iron... And yes, the twin things gets freakier every time... Heh! But as long as we don't end up coincidentally getting the same tattoo, I can deal with it. ;)