Thursday, June 02, 2005

About Movie Tags

Heh... Got tagged by Jules some time back so here I am, prattling about my favorite silver-screen hits... (Yes lah Ju, I know you tagged me ages ago but I haven't been blog surfing much...) :P

Total number of films I own on DVD/video:

Crikey. Errr... About 50, give or take. DVDs, not videos. I threw all my video tapes out yonks back.

The last film I bought:

Errr... *looks frantically around* Think it's "Be Cool". Which I didn't find all that cool. *shrugs* Then again, I was never a huge fan of "Get Shorty". *rolls eyes*

Last film I watched:


Errr... "Head In The Clouds", some tragic war romance flick starring Charlize Theron, Stuart Townsend and Penelope Cruz.

Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
  • Dirty Dancing - The "feel-good" movie that never fail sto perk me up. *wistful sigh* Plus, I fell in love for the 1st time at the age of 9, when my mom took me to watch the original movie in the cinema.
  • Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights - Man... I'd samba / rhumba / salsa / mambo with Diego Luna anytime. Plus I loved the outfits in the show!
  • Practical Magic - It's got everything from magic and romance to thrills and suspense. What else can a girl ask for?
  • Interview With A Vampire - For all the same reasons I love "Practical Magic". Just substitute the magic with vampires and the romance with angst. Heh... Oh and there's Mr Pitt to drool over too!
  • Errr... Ahhh... Uhmmm... I can't remember anymore! *whines*
Tag 5 people and have them put this in their blog:
  • Princess Liliput
  • Soyabean Tim
  • Adrock2xander
  • McBra
  • Slinky Cat
Yawn... Ok. Back to work! Toodles!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the 5th was Love Actually. You seemed like the type to drool over Hugh Grant. =P

April said...

Ewww... Bumbling blue-eyed Brits never quite were my cup of tea. Gimme a bad boy in a beat-up leather jacket on a Harley any day! Heh... ;)

Cruiser said...

wow.. haha some really ulu movies there..

all original 50 dvds? ;P

Anonymous said...

hi april
you dun know me. but just wanna say i like reading your blog . i am one of the most borrrring bloggers out there. it is nice to read something about sg. and have you watched 'eternal sunshine of a spotless mind' or 'being john malkovich' i recommend those.
cheerios.

adrock2xander said...

Why is my name in there??????

April said...

Cruiser - Shhhh! Hahaha... You evil man. Trying to get me arrested ah?!

Grasshopper - Thanks. Haven't watched either of the shows you mentioned... I tend to leave the heavy stuff out since I get depressed easily. Leave me a link next time and I'll check your blog out when I have the time, ya? :)

Adrock - Cos I'm stalking you John, remember? *smirks*