Apparently, my recent posts haven't been scandalous enough for some. I never realized that a blog had to be scandalous to be deemed an interesting read. *rolls eyes* :P Anyway, like I've said before, I'll blog about what I want, when I want... The rest of the world be damned. Xiaxue I am not (Thank Christ!), nor do I have any aspirations towards being any other sort of "blog celeb".
Heh...
Updated - Tuesday, 21 June, 2005, 10.11pm
{{{ Post Deleted. }}}
As much as I loathe having to practise self-censorship, I've just discovered that there are people within the office who read my blog. To avoid any unnecessary hassle, I've had little choice but to remove my little rant from last night. Sigh...
Monday, June 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ahahaha. Funny post. But wait til you see my boss. He gives EVERYONE indigestion. Not because he's trying to be friendly, but because he has an overbearing personality. I won't be able to shit if he ever comes back.
Fix your boss up with a man !!Matchmake her. haha..
That could ease up tension about "team bonding"...
the bosses in this world are either too good to be true or too overbearing. are there any doctors for them? just leave those too good to be true batch out.
* a m e n *
hey, i never read your witty boss bashing post yet! how do i get to read it. come on, it's the internet. free speech. sounds familiar? it's not dead yet. come on, bring the censored stuff back on. celebrate free speech. show that the basic sense of liberty that defines humanity and dignity is not dead yet.
I had to do the same. The fucking internet is smaller than we think.
you did the right thing babe. trust me on this.
Missduhr - Believe it or not babe, I'm still irked. So much so that I haven't had the inclination to blog at all for the past 2 days. (Ok lah, that's also because we've barely had the time to take a piss too!) But you get what I mean... We all play at being PC when we're at work... We abide by the necessary rules of decorum while we're on the clock... So if I can't even express myself openly, in my personal time, on a medium like the internet, where and when the hell can I? Sigh...
This is 1 of those situations where doing the right thing sucks. I'm still trying to decide if doing the right thing was wrong though.
Slinky Cat - I now know why you did what you did. I'm wondering though if I should bother going down that same route. Heh...
Post a Comment