Heh... Just so we're all clear, my earlier post about XX wasn't a chest-thumping, "my-blog-is-better-than-her-blog" thing. I appreciate all the comments on how some prefer reading my nonsensical ramblings to hers though, narcissistic bitch that I am. (Look Ma! I'm so popular! ;P)
Anyway... :)
I just came back from watching "Initial D" with Missduhr, her bro and Jules. I alternated between smiling like a sap whenever Jay came onscreen and glowering at that bug-eyed cow his character was dating for the entire length of the movie. Hahaha... I'm sorry... I don't care how attractive / nice / sweet she is, any woman who gets to put her hands on Jay is a cow to me...
Before I give in to temptation and bore everyone to death by going on a whole "how-hunky-and-wonderful-Jay-is" spiel... *grins impishly* I must say that Edison Chen and Shawn Yue are totally gorgeous too. The whole damn show was made up of so much eye candy, Missduhr and I barely knew where to look. So we mostly just sat there and simpered. Heh! :P
Now, since my cable modem is fucked and my IE refuses to load any Jay-Chou.net webpages for me to find out, could somebody who's in-the-know please tell me when the soundtrack and the DVD are being released? :)
Sunday, June 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i heard the Initial D soundtrack is already released, isn't it? With most songs coming from Jay Chou. hahaha, haven't watch it yet, but heard about it.
Dammit, why isn't it screening in US?
sigh....
sorry, think i may potentially piss people off here, but i would like to exercise my right to free speech. isn't initial D a plotless show which aims to prove to us that u can sell a movie without really good acting? you just need a few car stunts plus a famous (not to mention good) rapper-cum-singer?
Post a Comment