Monday, June 20, 2005

About Right & Wrong

What is it about the wrong man that so many of us girls can't seem to resist?

Damned if I know... *shrugs and grins*

I know all about, about your reputation...
And now it's bound to be a heartbreak situation...
But I can't help it if I'm helpless
Every time that I'm where you are...
You walk in and my strength walks out the door...
Say my name and I can't fight it any more...
Oh I know, I should go...
But I need your touch just too damn much...

Loving you, isn't really something I should do...
I shouldn't wanna spend my time with you...
Well I should try to be strong...
But baby you're the right kind of wrong...
Yeah, baby you're the right kind of wrong.

It might be a mistake, a mistake I'm making...
But what you're giving I am happy to be taking...
Cause no one's ever made me feel
The way I feel when I'm in your arms...
They say your something I should do without...
They don't know what goes on when the lights go out...
There's no way to explain...
All the pleasure is worth all the pain...

Loving you, isn't really something I should do...
I shouldn't wanna spend my time with you...
Well I should try to be strong...
But baby you're the right kind of wrong...
Yeah, baby you're the right kind of wrong.

I should try to run but I just can't seem to...
Cause every time I run, you're the one I run to...
Can't do without... What you do to me...
I don't care if I'm in too deep...

I know all about, about your reputation...
And now it's bound to be a heartbreak situation...
But I can't help it if I'm helpless
Every time that I'm where you are...
You walk in and my strength walks out the door...
Say my name and I can't fight it any more...
Oh I know, I should go...
But I need your touch just too damn much...

Loving you, isn't really something I should do...
I shouldn't wanna spend my time with you...
Well I should try to be strong...
But baby you're the right kind of wrong...
Yeah, baby you're the the right kind of wrong.
-- LeAnn Rimes
-- "Right Kind Of Wrong"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting...
What is the "wrong" type of guy that girls fall for?

missduhr said...

two reasons:

(1) we want what we can't have

(2) we cannot tahan that he would want someone over us! i mean... WTF!

Anonymous said...

why, oh why, is everyone (alright, the chicks i know) listening and blogging this song right now?

april, more scandalous stuff please. preferably with juicy details. and sooner or later, your blog will be published with some photos and captions in both the straits times or the new paper. haha. =P

Anonymous said...

I'm with eng kheng on this one. Hell, what this world needs is more "nekkid bloggers". No, really ;)

The Princess said...

HEH.
i remember this song.
It was in constant repeat mode when we were chillin at your place in melb.

heh.
all these men.

All them bad men. *poof*

Anonymous said...

the princess >> never you hear before. Men grow old, but they never grow good. I AGREE! haha. but isn't that the part which men are attractive. Women want to be THE ONE that changes the man, and is willing to pay any price just to be successful?

Anonymous said...

oops. grammer. >.< i meant you never hear before? alright, still singlish, but hey, uniquely singapore? remember? =P

April said...

Jules - Heh... *hugs*

Gold - No specific characteristics really. The wrong guys are the ones you know will end up causing you more grief than joy but you end up dating them anyway! Heh...

Missduhr - Exactly man. WTF!?!?!

EK - No photos at the moment. Can't be fucked to upload them. Heh...

Chi - That's cos you're a perv... Just like the majority of the men out there. *sighs in resignation* Anyway, I seriously doubt anyone really wants to see me in the buff. Eeewww!

Princess - Hahaha! It was? I don't remember that... :P