Wednesday, June 08, 2005

About Me & NYC

You Belong in New York City



You're an energetic, ambitious woman.
And only NYC is fast enough for you.
Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career.
Or simply take in all the city has to offer.

What City Do You Belong in? Take This Quiz :-)

Find the Love of Your Life (and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.
Ahmmm, but that means I'll end up staying with Jules!
Eeep! *grins* :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

New York, New York ...
Got to visit that city, one day

April said...

Gold - I last hit the Big Apple when I was a wee chickie of 11... Always figured I'd go back. This just confirms it! Heh...

Jules - No... *looks up at ceiling and whistles innocently*

April said...

Dumpieus - Hahaha! Yeah, why the hell not? Let's get another Big Apple wannabe and form the Asian version of Sex and the City. *snorts with laughter*

April said...

Bloody hell. I think Jules just called me a slut. Hahaha...