Can somebody please tell me what the title of the song in the new iPod TV ad is? I keep humming it to myself and I'm going a little loony!
*blinks owlishly*
Ahmmm... Y'all know which 1 I'm referring to, right? The 1 with those silhouettes on roller blades / skates / whatever-those-thigamajiggas are?
*starts to look a little desperate*
Saturday, June 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
http://www.apple.com/ipod/ads/rollerskating/480.html
It's Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz.
And that's the ad.
I'm a MAC junkie.
Cheers,
Eve
long time no see...
Heya Eve! Heh... Damn it's been a while. How did you know about my blog anyway?
Btw, thanks for the answer. Now I just have to get the damn mp3. ;)
jus surfin ard.... n found it....
heh... hi...
Hahaha... Amazing how small the world of blogging is, eh? Mind if I link your blog to mine then? :)
Btw, I found the mp3. Kiiiiiiiiicks aaaaaaaaass!!! *bops around in the office*
Sure.
My blog is quite boring.
I haven't learnt HTML enuf to go do funny stuff...
Hahahahaha
LAZY....
Post a Comment