Monday, June 13, 2005

About My Puny IQ

Fucking hell. Genius mathematical intelligence?! That's news to me... And apparently, I'm not as smart as I thought, since my damn logical intelligence is merely above average. Help Ma! I'm dumb! Waaaa!

Your IQ is 110


Your Logical Intelligence is Above Average
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius
Your General Knowledge is Below Average

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 125, "Genius" on General Knowledge, "Exceptional" on the rest. I demand a recount!

Cruiser said...

well.. at least you can talk and count like einstein.. haha..

Anonymous said...

April, suan me too right. I got Above Average for BOTH verbal and logical intelligence. Damn! ARGH!

missduhr said...

i am tres stupide *hangs head in shame* only got 100. i demand a recount!

April said...

Hahaha... No I didn't mean to suan anybody but thanks guys. I don't feel so dumb now. :P

R2D2 said...

And the average IQ of a person is around 120......

Stupid test.