It's one of those days when you have so many things to do, you feel like you can't breathe. Not because you're afraid that you won't be able to do what you're suppose to but because you want to do every damn thing at once!
Yes, yes, I hear you... Breathe April, breathe!
The reason I'm blogging as I nibble at lunch is to take my mind off the whirlwind I have circling around inside my head for a few minutes before my brain explodes. Hah. Talk about a long sentence without any punctuation. You can so tell I'm all wired up, can't you?
*makes conscious effort to slow down and remove crazed look from face*
Fine. Change topic. The fucking useless bitch at work has been out of the office since yesterday. According to our boss, she took leave for "important personal reasons". We later found out from a reliable source that these "important personal reasons" boiled down to... (Drum roll please!) A quarrel with her boyfriend, who lives overseas. She therefore had to run off to pacify him, ensure that he doesn't see her for the cunt that she is, and run off with some other chick with a smaller ass and less saggy tits.
*takes deep breath to avoid turning purple*
Why does that annoy me to the extent that I want to stab her repeatedly with my mechanical pencil?
For one, the bitch's last day is in 3 weeks. Why the hell is she being allowed to take leave while serving her notice for such trivial reasons?!
Also, the bitch has been complaining of being totally overloaded with work. She didn't even have the time to go for Jas' farewell drinks last Thursday, nor did she bother to buy Jas, who's her direct 1-down, a present. It was conveniently left to the rest of us, since she's "up to her ears" in work.
Despite the bitch's meagre WIP report, she's apparently soooooo busy, the boss had to offload her projects onto the rest of the team. Yet the bitch can afford to take MC on Monday, scoot off from work at 7pm on Tuesday AND TAKE TWO DAYS LEAVE TO VISIT HER BOYFRIEND!!! What the fuck!!!
Jin du lan. Jin disgusted.
Maybe she'll do all of us a fucking huge favor and get kidnapped by a bunch of kangeroos while she's in Australia. Maybe the kangeroos will do us an even bigger fucking favor and gang rape her while she's being roasted upside-down over an open fire by a bunch of pygmies. Haaaaa! Yes, I tend to get blood-thirsty when I'm pissed off. :P
Friday, June 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
as i said. she is damn disgusting. so i am not surprised.
I was just wondering how do you go to Australia for just 2 days? I don't get it. The plane ride will take like 14 hrs to and fro?
But let's not antagonise you any further. Don't be pissed. Random acts of foolishness is rather common in the workplace nowadays. Take it as the natural state of affairs. =)
*Btw, I quite like your line "Jin du lan. Jin disgusted". Can't imagine you saying it in real life though.
seems like a lot of ppl are not having a good week, and a lot means you and me. hahaha good luck. well, at least yours is about work. mine seems much more ridiculously foolish. cant help it. ppl are stupid, a lot. argh!
wahahah..
I love your entries, especially when you rant *no offense* I guess its really straight from your mind so it felt pretty real and not some kind of make up lines. Okay have no idea what im toking. Anyway hope you'll have a better week ahead!
Missduhr - Do you reckon she'll notice if we leave thumbtacks on the seat of her chair? :P
EK - Depends on which part of Oz you're going to. Perth's only 4 hours each way. Oh... And trust me, I'm perfectly capable of spewing very colorful sentences in Hokkien in real life. ;)
Grasshopper - Since it's been a crummy week for you too, hope you're feeling a little better that it's the weekend. :)
Ignorant One - No offense taken. I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoying ranting and raving on utterly mindless topics. :P
Side note to all:
COMPUTER STILL DEAD!!! I HATE USING MY BROTHER'S COMP!!! ARRRGH!!!
*sits in a corner to sulk*
Post a Comment