Computer at home still spoilt... *whines* Howwwwwww? TV can spoil. DVD player can spoil. Microwave can spoil. Computer cannot spoil!!! I am losing my mind. Argggh...
电脑发疯了... 我也要发疯了!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I hate to sound like an advert, but you might like to consider getting a new computer from Dell. It's cheap. =)
Eng Kheng - But I don't need a new monitor. And my CD-RW drive and HDD are fine. I just need to replace my motherboard, chip and ram. Oh... And my graphic card. Which won't cost that much, will it? Sigh...
4 comments:
I hate to sound like an advert, but you might like to consider getting a new computer from Dell. It's cheap. =)
Dumpieus - P-O-T-C-A-L-L-I-N-G-T-H-E-K-E-T-T-L-E-B-L-A-C-K... Heh heh... :P
Eng Kheng - But I don't need a new monitor. And my CD-RW drive and HDD are fine. I just need to replace my motherboard, chip and ram. Oh... And my graphic card. Which won't cost that much, will it? Sigh...
well, if your system is quite old, i suggest you change to a new system. hardisk can add on....
go to sim lim assemble one pc...less than 1k can get a decent one..unless you a gamer..then perhaps got to pump more money into it....:)
28degree - Thanks! :D
Post a Comment