An idea I got from PL's blog.
With just 2 more days to the end of 2005... With Absolutely April toddling towards its 1st "anniversary"... I thought I'd do a little "review" of what's happened in my life over the past 12 months, and give some thought as to what I hope to achieve in 2006.
2005 IN CHECK...
1) Started blogging
2) Watched Jay Chou in KL
3) Watched "Lady Salsa"
4) Thought about an old boyfriend
5) Have my cable modem die on me
6) Celebrated my 27th birthday
7) Got "Browned"
8) Received spastic messages on Friendster
9) Went to Bali
10) Played Dungeon Keeper 2 incessantly
11) Mourned the death of my PC
12) Practised self-censorship
13) Went to Hong Kong
14) Felt really angry
15) Bitched about work
16) Rebonded my hair
17) Felt really depressed
18) Had my heart broken
19) Said goodbye and meant it
20) Relived a fascination for TS2
21) Thought about quitting my job
22) Made a stupid mistake
23) Went "Jay-Mad" again
24) Got promoted
25) Got a new PC
26) Watched "Rent"
27) Found someone special
28) Got a bonus (Wooooooot!)
29) Redesigned my blog
30) Celebrated Christmas 50% sober
2006 WISHLIST...
1) Watch U2 in concert
2) Lose at least 3kg
3) Survive on less than 5 smokes a day (I'm being realistic ok!)
4) Get another tattoo
5) Botox away my damn crow feet
6) Go on an extended vacation
7) Spend more time with my mum
8) Help my brother sort out his life
9) Hang out more with my chums
10) Join "Singapore Idol" (Hahaha! NOT!)
Disclaimer: The above wistlist is not exhaustive and is subject to change (As and when it suits me to do so!) without prior notice. :P
Friday, December 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment