From the bloody early blastoff...
(Click to read my earlier post)

Here's me and Jas @ Changi Airport's sunflower garden, looking slightly more alive after our morning coffee and cigarette...

The 3 little piggies are very happy to have finally touched down in Bali... Oink oink!
From the bonding sessions and bootcamp...
(Click to read my earlier post)

Me and my "mates"... Hot, stinky, sweaty and very relieved that our little "team bonding" session was over...

The little piggies again at our 1st dinner @ Club Med... After a much needed dip in the pool and a long, hot shower...

Check out all the damn drinks on the table... And that's just from 1 of the 30-something bottles of hard liquor that we brought up... Wah kao...

Anthony poses for a shot... Jiun looks extremely chirpy (probably cos she was halfway smashed by the time this was taken) and Debbie looks extremely perplexed... *whistles innocently*

Since the in-house production of "Lord of the Dance" was so horrific, Jas and I decided it'd be more entertaining to take pictures of ourselves instead of the performers...
From the beddy bye bye...
(Click to read my earlier post)

Jas, totally tired out from her day, fell asleep with her lollipop stick as a bed mate... Guess the she didn't think the men were exciting enough...
From Bali shopping and bargaining...
(Click to read my earlier post)

Me and my favorite Art Director... *grins* Man, if his wife ever sees this, he is so screwed. Cheeky little bugger...
From the booze fest and boogie woogie...
(Click to read my earlier post)

All the girls went nuts as our favorite copywriter got "beautified"... Man, now I know what KH's night job is...

The hottest chick in the agency people... Check out those arms and those huuuuuge boobs... *looks dolefully down at her own chest*

Apparently, I'm not the only 1 who thinks K is hot. Judging from the bulges of their... errr... sarongs, C and J evidently think so too...

It's somehow liberating when your MD becomes a "slave" for the night and gets whipped by his PA... Way to go boss, for being such a sport about it... *wink*


My brand new Canon Digital Ixus 700! (Which I just collected today. Uh huh! Wooooot! Yeaaaaah baaaaybeeee!)


As the night wore on and the drinks flowed more freely, the shirts started coming off...
Heh... I hate to leave everyone hanging but I'm afraid that's about it for now... There are more photos but I don't have copies of those yet and even if I did, I can't post them up unless I want to be threatened with bodily harm. *smirks* We'll see how it all goes, eh? :P
7 comments:
Looks like a great time to me!
die liao die liao
WAIT A MIN. IS THAT MIKE SEE in the last pic?!? hahah...
JaG - Heh... It was a crazy time. Not too sure about good. :P
Missduhr - Cross your fingers, toes, eyes, legs, arms, intestines girlie... You'll get through it.
Bee - Yes it is. Hahahaha... He says hi. :P
I am so so so jealous of you. I need to pay like 850 bucks for that camera (I am going to get that soon), and you got that FOR FREE! Tell me more about life being unfair TO ME. Hee. =)
Eng Kheng - Hahaha... Well, if it's any comfort, I was equally aggrieved at my colleague who won an iPod Photo and the JBL iPod speakers. Been threatening to rob him ever since. :P
April, nope, it's not any comfort. And you made me a little sick of my own iPod (because there is NO colour screen for mine.) The key question is... which company do you work for. I want to work as an intern there! Assuming such perks and benefits are extended to the interns as well. =)
Post a Comment