It's kinda nice to spend a quiet hour in the agency. And although the useless bitch didn't go out for lunch either (Mainly because nobody wants to have lunch with her... And she shouldn't eat so much anyway, cos she's a fat cow and her back end's as wide as a bus! Meeeooowww!), it's still relatively peaceful. Maybe it's cos she was "sick" yesterday and her mouth hasn't recovered enough from sucking too much dick. *rolls eyes*
I am now debating on whether I should eat the chicken-flavored Cheezel Minis I bought by mistake. I wanted the cheesy ones, these taste like Chikadees! Sheesh! Heh, I know what you're thinking. Chicken-flavored? Cheezels? That's totally contradictory! Yes, yes, I totally agree. Somebody should seriously talk to the chappies at Arnott's.
Oh... And if you've never seen what Cheezel Minis look like, they're exactly like the original, but smaller. (Duhhhh! No shit Sherlock!) Hahaha... Very cute though.

And I'm convinced they're less fattening since they come in tinier portions. (Shut up. I like being delusional!!!)

This kid has the right idea... That's the BEST way to eat em...
So far, the only place I've seen Cheezel Minis being sold is Candy Empire at Millenia Walk. I swear that shop is like a PMS heaven and a dieting nightmare. I've never seen so much junk food sold under 1 roof since I left Melbourne! Heh... Which reminds me... Need to top up the chocolate supply in the office. Running dangerously low and April with a chocolate craving when she can't get her hands on any is not a pretty sight.
Update at 4.18pm...
I forgot to mention that the back of my Cheezel Minis box has several VERY LAME jokes, which I feel compelled to share. Never let it be said that I don't spread any wealth around. :P
Why did the chicken cross the road twice?
Because it was a double crosser.
What do chickens grow on?
Eggplants!
What do you call a rooster who crows at the same time every morning?
An alarm cluck!
Doi doi doiiiiiiiiiii... *bangs head on office desk*
No comments:
Post a Comment