Wednesday, September 21, 2005

About The God Complex

Geez, my blog's been depressing recently, hasn't it? Ah well, I need to vent somewhere I guess... And I refuse to be 1 of those dreary depressives who do nothing but whine and moan to their friends every damn day. So... I whine here.

Today though, I figured a brief respite from the troubles of my life was in the cards. And what better way to forget about the utter lack of control I have over my own life, than to meddle around and dictate someone else's life, eh?

Welcome to me and my Sims.

I love playing God.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Meet Vixen Love. Slut of the town.


Heh. I got bored with all the happy families around and figured I'd create a Sim that would wreck as many homes as possible... At my last count, Vixen's "woohoo-ed" with at least 8 of the guys in the neighbourhood.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Not without getting into some trouble, of course. *snort* Move over Demi and Zoe!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
45 minutes of game play later... Meet Raven, the latest addition to the Love family... Hah! Man, this kicks ass. I'm gonna create myself a whole damn CLAN of sluts.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ok. Raven's not exactly pretty as a toddler, is she? Grrr... I'm hoping she gets better looking as she gets older. Maybe this whole "clan-of-sluts" plan isn't working out as well as I thought.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ah well... At least the sluts live in a kick ass house. Gorgeous, isn't it? Ahhh... Can't help but love those "get-unlimited-money" cheat codes... :P

Ok, enough babbling and back to more life-twisting. Later!

3 comments:

Slinky said...

I like creating drama with my Sims. I put two women in house with one guy and the one I actually liked wasn't interested in the guy for some reaos\\son, and other skank kept trying to get it on with him. Luckily, the computer caught fire and she got burned and went a little cuckoo and started talking to that imaginary psychiatrist that appears, and he seemed to go off her a bit after that.

April said...

Hahahahahaha... Fucking hilarious! Can you get the cuckoo chick to get it on with her imaginary shrink?

I've been constructing my own "Days of Our Lives" with Vixen. Last night, she got slapped by 2 wives of men she's seduced, broken the heart of 1 beaus by getting it on with his brother in front of him, and she set the kitchen stove on fire.

Oh. And Raven's now potty trained and she's been taught how to walk and talk. I've left her in a stinky diaper for the last 24 Sim-hours and she's starting to go a little loco. Haaaaaaaaa!

adrock2xander said...

Sims 2?

Nerd.

:)