
Where I wanna be right now... A quiet mediterranean chalet... With its own private pool... A couple of weeping willows... And my own jazzy red sports car in the drive...
Hell. I'm not picky. I'll settle for anywhere but here.
I need a new job.
Hell. Come to think of it, I need a new life. Anyone wanna swop? :P
5 comments:
I love th house! I love the game! I do that too! I build myself my dream house and then wish like hell I was one of them Sims doing stupid yoga things at seven in the morning and then zipping off in my fancy sports car to the mall before I cruise back with some hot dude (which comes to spec!)and we jump into the pool then the vibrating bed and then throw inciredible parties with balloons and juke boxes!
I don't mind swapping jobs for a few months until I hightail it outta here. I'll trade you my crazy clients for yours. (i'll bet you ANYTHING mine are nuttier)
hahaha...the line of contentment is like the ebb and flow of the ocean. That's the beauty and curse of being human, we're always looking for happy and she's always somewhere else. When you think you found her, she takes off. I bet you she's hiding in that house right now but as soon as you get there, you'll here her in your red sports car driving off! But the chase for happy is half the fun ;-)
Slinky - My clients might not be as nutty as yours, but I'll bet anything that they're stupider. Insanity, I can deal with. Idiocy, however, drives ME insane. ;P
E2I - Ok. Maybe it's too early for me and the coffee hasn't kicked in yet, but I didn't understand a single word of that. :P
we all just living in the life of life that is worth living if we put our life in the area where it is worth living for.
28degrees - Once again, too cryptic for me to decipher before the coffee kicks in. ;P
Post a Comment