*trails off*
*takes a deep breath*
I'm sorry... I need a moment.
*storms over to the bed, buries head under pillow and screams till she turns a putrid shade purple*
Talk about a fucking letdown! The trip was the 1 thing I had to look forward to in the past 2 or 3 weeks. The painstaking hours spent toiling away at the office were all going to be worth it when us girls were shopping like a bunch of loons at MBK. And now... Now I...
Goddammit. I need another moment.
*drags hard on cigarette and stares morosely out the window*
Oh. And I got another job brief from my "faaaaaaaaaavorite" client today. Right on the tail of the monster job we just completed for her, which had me dealing with her 24-fucking-7 for the last 3 weeks. Uh huh. No rest for the wicked. So much for getting her out of my damn face for a while...
And the best part? It's not even mid-fucking-week. Brilliant.
I have 2 words for all of this shit.
1 comment:
I've got 7 words for all this shit: KNNBCCB!
Post a Comment