It's been quite a while since I've carried the label of "girlfriend". I'm still not too sure how well this shoe fits, but, like most members of the female species, I'm game enough to try on most types of foot apparel. (Aside to B: Hear that? You're a stiletto! *snorts with insane laughter*)
Went to have the most amazing pepper crab at Ang Mo Kio last night... I'm still reeling from the amount we ate. The bloody thing was huuuuuuuuuuge... Mofo weighed in at 1.5kg, which is DAMN BIG ok! And we ate every scrap... Urgh... No more seafood for the next 6 months. Ok. 3 months. Urgh...
Pics of my major pigout to follow...
The agency's Christmas bash is tonight... I'm off to grab a quick catnap before I start primping. Wonder which brilliant arsewipe decided to make the event "blacktie"... I'm still debating on whether that's what I should wear. A cute lil black bow tie. And nothing else. Haaaaaaaaaa!
Monday, December 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
As long as the shoe fits babe, you can call me a stiletto, flip-flops or sandals..
you're going out with him! since when? how come never say? basket... that's what happens when you don't see each other 24 hours a day 5 days a week.
but am happy for you.
Hi slinky,
Address as follows:
Mellben Seafood Restaurant,
Blk 232, AMK Ave 3, Street 22.
Have Fun....
Bong - What about personifying you with a pair of Mary-Janes? Such a macho overtone to that one, don't you think? *snorts with laughter*
Missduhr - Hahahaha... What was I suppose to do? Take a fricking ad out in the papers? Upfront news right, 54cm x 32.7cm, ST FC? :P
Slinky - Baaaaaaaabe... You ditched me! What am I gonna do without my daily dose of the Slinky Cat? Waaaaaaaa... I'll keep you posted on the "shoe"... If you promise not to disappear totally? At least lemme know how you found the crabs lah. *grins*
Dumpieus - Moot point since you're down to your last 3 weeks on the job. *sticks tongue out at you* Heh heh... Anyway, the shoes you sell apparently don't fit. You complain about them incessantly yourself, no? :P
Slinky - Hahaha... I'm not too sure how happy I am to know that my stiletto is a provider of crab / crabs. :P
Email me and let me know if another blog goes up, ya? I need my daily Slinky dose. :)
Eh Slinky...
Crab Ver.1 - Crabs are invertebrates, animals without a backbone. They have an exoskeleton (also called a carapace), an outer shell that both protects them from predators and provides support. These crustaceans have ten jointed legs, two of which have large, grasping claws (called pincers or chelipeds). They have a flattened body, two feelers (antennae), and two eyes located at the ends of stalks. (Can be eaten)
Crabs Ver. 2 - Crabs or Pubic Lice are small, crab shaped parasites that live on hair and which draw blood. They live predominantly on pubic hair, but can also be found in hair in the armpits, on the body and even in facial hair such as eyebrows. They can live away from the body too, and therefore can be found in clothes, bedding and towels. You can have crabs and not know about it, but after 2 to 3 weeks, you would expect to experience some itching. Crabs are mainly passed on through body contact during sex, but they can also be passed on through sharing clothes, towels or bedding with someone who has them. There is no effective way to prevent yourself becoming infected, though you can prevent others becoming infected by washing clothes and bedding on a hot wash. Lotions can be bought from pharmacies and applied to the body to kill off the parasites. Shaving off pubic hair will not necessarily get rid of crabs. (Def not edible even with Black Pepper nor Chilli)
I sure hope i'm not the provider of the 2nd Ver.
I'm not listening... Not listening... *mumbles incoherently under breath*
Post a Comment