Saturday, April 02, 2005

About Nothing In Particular

I love lazy Saturdays at home...

I fell asleep last night watching "CSI Miami" and was awoken by the sound of rain pattering down... (So much for suntanning this weekend!) I burrowed deeper under my feather quilt, turned my face into my favorite pillow and luxuriated in the fact that I didn't have to tumble out of bed and rush to work.

3 jaw-cracking yawns, 2 cigarettes and 1 cup of coffee later, here I am in front of my computer, blogging about nothing in particular.

The blogging bug seems to have caught on in the office. The Boss came up to Missduhr and myself, and asked how to go about setting up an account. God forbid she ever find out what our blog sites are.

The Boss always says: I want you gals to be vocal and unafraid to voice our opinions.
What I think The Boss really means: I want you gals to be vocal and unafraid to voice our opinions, as long as they don't contradict mine.

I'm sorry but I refuse to practise self-censorship just to avoid offending her sensibilities. And with my performance review coming up (Eh... Actually, it's already due!), the last thing I want is for any friction to arise because she read the entry where I bitched about my totally fucked up colleague. (Click here to read that entry.)

Fuck! Just dropped my cigarette, burned my ankle and got ash all over the floor. *wails* I need a new ashtray!

Anyway... M's just messaged. She's starving and needs to eat sushi before she dies of hunger. So I guess my random rambling stops here. Before I go bumble off to shower, thought I'd post up some pics.


Chummy Chipmunks
Posted by Hello

Taken last weekend, on a very slowwwwwww Sunday after a foiled attempt at tanning. (Yeah, another 1! Sheesh!) About the caption? Well, Missduhr said we look like a couple of ol' Alvin's siblings. Chipmunks. Hamsters. Whatever! Speaking of which... I still want my kungfu Mofo!

Oh. M's decided to drag someone else with her to chow down on Japanese. Guess I can afford to lepak, i.e. chill / nua / laze around, some more...


Jay & April ;) Posted by Hello

(Side note to Missduhr: Hah! You try finding a desktop wallpaper that has hubby Jay with your name on it! Bleah!)

Wah kao. M's changed her mind again. She's now decided to grab lunch from NUS, come over to my place and eat / hang out. Indecisive little wench. Guess I need to shower after all. *grumbles under breath and hauls butt off chair*

Damn. Have a sudden craving for mangos.

No comments: