Tonight has got to be 1 for the books. 4am. That's what time M and I left the office. Christ on a crutch... When I think about how next week is going to be just like this 1, I want put a bullet through my brain just so I won't have to face going back to work on Tuesday.
On a separate note...
You know, I've always found the word "bittersweet" the cheesiest of all oxymorons. Even sillier than "white gold". *rolls eyes* Unfortunately, (Maybe it's the severe lack of sleep!) I can't for the life of me think of another word to use to describe how I feel right now.
The candy cane: My best friend, the 1 person whom I love as much as I love myself - Which is the ultimate since I'm a quite the selfish Narcissus! - left me the sweetest note ever on her blog. (Side note to Liliput: Thanks dahling. But I think I love you more. *hugs tight*)
The jagged little pill: A - Here's me silently wishing you happy birthday babe. Wherever you are. Whatever you're doing. Whomever you're with. I'm almost succeeding in not missing you. Heavy emphasis on the almost.
Hah... This is almost laughably coincidental. George Michael has to start playing as I type this.
I can't make you love me if you don't,
You can't make your heart feel something that it won't...
Here in the dark, in these final hours...
I will lay down my heart,
I'll feel the power...
But you won't, no you won't...
Cause I can't make you love me if you don't...
-- "I Can't Make You Love Me"
Saturday, April 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment