Friday, April 29, 2005

About The 29 April Horoscope



Friendster Horoscope for April 29, 2005

Today's Forecast: Isn't love grand? You asked yourself that same question earlier this month and the answer was yes. At the moment, you'd be happier if the person that you loved was just a bit more available. If it's work, be patient.

I normally don't bother much with my horoscope. But this is strangely spot-on. For those of you who haven't noticed, I've been somewhat moody these past couple of weeks. I was happier earlier this month, just before and around my birthday. Things haven't been going so well since. And although I hate how whiny and pathetic I sound by saying this, I miss A... :(

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Money
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Love
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Attitude

The Bottom Line: Keep your feet planted even as you reach for the stars. Maintain perspective.

In Detail: You've been agonizing over whether to take your current relationship one giant step further, especially since your heart is telling you that it's time to do just that. Your mind is holding out, though - for someone who's a bit more available. If it's work that's keeping you apart, be patient. That can always change. Personal constraints can change, too, but they'd better do it in a hurry.

Hmmm... You've been agonizing over whether to take your current relationship one giant step further, especially since your heart is telling you that it's time to do just that --> Check. Your mind is holding out, though - for someone who's a bit more available. --> Check. If it's work that's keeping you apart, be patient. --> Check. Am trying to be.

I'm tired. Sigh...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, i saw mine and hell, it's eery!! cos it relates to what i'm actually going through now as well. grrr.

missduhr said...

sometimes you just gotta not think too much about the bad shit.

think happy be happy.

don't mope don't wallow. cos if ya do, i'll wallop the shit out of ya :P

*MUAKS*

April said...

Jules - Doubt it. It's gonna be a loooonnnong night. Maybe tomorrow night?

FF - Weird ain't it? I always thought horoscopes were a little kooky but this 1 hit a little too close to home.

Missduhr - Gack... I haven't been moping or wallowing, have I? Not at work or in public at least... Ahmmm... Right? I've been making an conscious effort not to! But if I somehow have, yes, please yell at me and wallop me. :)

The Princess said...

Chin Up sweetie.

Think positive and itll all be!!! :)

Youll be fine....

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

yah...heard that the horoscope reading from friendster is quite true...
actually you can also check out the straits times life section, the readings can also be found there!!!

strange as it seem...we jsut seem to link well to truth in horoscope...:)