Thursday, April 28, 2005

About No Time

I need to complain.

It is currently 1.30am. I just got back from the office. Yesterday I reached home at 2.30am. Tomorrow (Or rather... LATER TODAY!) is looking to be another long night. Fuck!

I've had no time to continue where I left off on my previous post. I've had no time to spend with friends (Side note to Liliput: Sorry dahling!). I've had no time watch American Idol / CSI / The Practice / Amazing Race. I've barely had the time to sleep / pee / shit / smoke. Fuck!

My clients are all morons. My big boss is suffering from perpetual PMS. My timelines at work are getting even more ridiculous than before. Oh... And best of all, the dumb bitch at work has somehow managed to postpone her last day till the end of June, instead of the middle of May. Which means we have to put up with an additional 6 weeks of her yapping, stupidity, laziness and incompetence. KNN... Submit resignation letter liao can take back one meh?!?!?! Fuck fuck fuck!

The rings and bags under my eyes are so dark and big, they look like my old, crummy waist pouch. You can almost keep 50 cent coins in them for crying out loud! My complexion is being shot to hell and back. Despite me not having the time or energy to apply any make up before I go to work, I woke up this morning to find the biggest of all joys - A GIANT pimple - staring back at me from the mirror. Fuck fuck and double fuck!

*takes a deep breath*

On a brighter note? Ahhhmmmm... *fumbles around for something to say*

Oh!

My dumb cable modem has decided to behave for tonight. Long enough to let me blog I hope!

8 comments:

JaG said...

It let you blog!! Horray!!!

missduhr said...

i need a facial and massage and sleep.

Anonymous said...

Maybe your boss decided to ask her to stay and help out? *chuckles*

The Princess said...

i honestly do not know if i should laugh or cry for you after reading your post.

Hang in there girlie.

The week is almost over.

I cant wait for the bladie weekend.

R2D2 said...

Always look on the bright side of life. At least you're alive.

*prepares to get whacked*

Anonymous said...

well..there are many out there worse than what we are now..

do not lose hope and faith!

Jia You!

April said...

JaG - Yep! And it's still behaving... 24 hours later... Yay!

Missduhr - Me too, me too and me too!

Anon - Uh huh. Did I mention she's taken MC this whole week to go for LASIK?! I mean... WTF MAN?!

Soyabean - Can you just make sure that they all die very slow, bloody deaths? :P

Princess - It's 2.30am on a Thursday night / Friday morning and I just got back from the office. I seriously don't know if I can even make it to the bloody weekend. Sniff...

28 degree - No more "you" to "jia". This engine's totally out of oil man. *collapses into a tired heap*

Ah hell... Things can only get better I guess. They sure as hell can't get a lot worse!

April said...

Gosh... I'm more tired than I realized. Suspicious Bastard, I missed your comment totally! Sorry! Oh... And by the way... *WHACK WHACK WHACK* Heh heh...

- The Ninja Turtle Crony -

(A title, I might add, that I just found out I had from your blog. I'm not sure I should fall under that category though. *rolls eyes*)