Shit... I just noticed a few things about these pictures... 1. I have a funny lock of hair plastered across my forehead, thanks to the stupid fan at Walas. 2. I seriously need to pluck and shape my eyebrows. 3. My black bra strap can be seen in the pic on the left! Doi... Ok. At least it wasn't pink or green or purple. 4. My ear looks funny in the middle picture. I look like Dr Spock's sister. Sheesh... 5. I don't have any cleavage to speak of. Waaaaaaaaa... KNN...
3 comments:
Shit... I just noticed a few things about these pictures...
1. I have a funny lock of hair plastered across my forehead, thanks to the stupid fan at Walas.
2. I seriously need to pluck and shape my eyebrows.
3. My black bra strap can be seen in the pic on the left! Doi... Ok. At least it wasn't pink or green or purple.
4. My ear looks funny in the middle picture. I look like Dr Spock's sister. Sheesh...
5. I don't have any cleavage to speak of. Waaaaaaaaa... KNN...
wah so narcisstic heh heh... just two words:
DIGITAL IMAGING :D
Bored lah... :P
Post a Comment