Friday, April 15, 2005

About A Dream Fulfilled


Club Med Bali, Nusa Dua Posted by Hello

Oh it's gorgeous, isn't it?

And guess who's gonna be there to soak up the sun come May 13th? Uhhhh huhhhhh... Moi! And if that isn't enough to make you hate me... It's a free trip! (Courtesy of the madhouse I work in... A little reward for us worker ants who've been slaving away...)

Ohhhh yeaaaah baaaaaybeeee... *does a little booty dance*

(Side note to Jules: I remember our oath to take our 1st Club Med holiday before we turned 25. Ok, I'm a liiiiiiiiiittle overdue but better late then never, eh babe? Wooohooo!)

Now there's just 1 problem. How the fuck do I lose these additional 5 pounds in less than 4 weeks?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

try the clarins total body lift stubborn cellulite control...it does tone. u don't need to lose any weight lah!

missduhr said...

EXTRIM!!!

Slinky said...

Screw losing weight, this is as good as it gets, just wear the teenist bikinis you can fit into. There is ALWAYS someone fatter than you.

But Club Med is an evil, evil place. I've blogged about it before.

adrock2xander said...

To paraphrase a commonly used male term in inappropriate situations...

"Masturbate"

...