There are times I feel like...
- Walking straight out the door...
- Finding a large, deserted space...
- Sitting down right in the middle of it...
- Screaming till I go totally hoarse...
As it is, I'm stuck in the office on a Monday afternoon, fighting to keep the frustration buried inside me, instead of letting it all spew out which it's been threatening to do so since lunch. Thankfully, with the exception of a few runaway tears getting the better of me, I've managed to keep a pretty tight lid on it.
I can deal with this. I can.
I can still go on holiday and enjoy myself 100%. I can.
I can be a happier person despite everything I put myself through. I can.
I can love and hate a person at the same time. I can.
Monday, July 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Poor April. I've been in that miserable place too, and the food sucks. And the screaming thing? It's great but people give you the crazy-person look, which makes you want to throttle them.
And I LOVE that U2 song. I love almost all the damn U2 songs. But man it just makes it worse.
There can be miracle when you believe...
i believe i can fly......
ladeeda i'm bored april help me save me!!!
Slinky - The scary thing is, sometimes the build up is so bad, I don't think I'll give a flying rat's ass if the whole damn world thinks I'm totally nutzoid. And U2's older stuff is perfect for angst-filled moments, don't you think? I'm hoping to be able to catch em in concert if and when they decide to perform in Australia. *hopeful look* That gives me something to look forward to in my self-riddled-misery at any rate! :P
Dumpieus - It's not you. It could never be you. There's never a possibility that I'd hate you, remember? *big tight hug* Sigh... Almost 48 hours later and it still hurts, you know?
28degree - I gave up believing in miracles around the same time I stopped believing in the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny. :P
Bra - We're all entitled to our delusions I guess. :P
Missduhr - Uh huh. Next time you get so bored, come sit in on 1 of my client meetings. Guaranteed cure. Chop, stamp, confirm. Haaah!
Dumpieus - I know I'm being silly. I try, I try, ok? *weak grin*
Post a Comment