I look at you and I think about...
Warm cuddles on rainy mornings...
Strong arms around me at night...
Laughing at the most mundane things...
Tuck & Patti on the car stereo...
Risque conversations on the phone...
Broad shoulders under a plain t-shirt...
Long talks late into the night...
Lingering over crossword puzzles...
Hot lattes on a chilly winter day...
Secret looks over dinners with friends...
Falling asleep halfway thru a DVD...
Being happy...
It's funny... I never knew I could...
Feel happy, yet sad...
Be content, yet somehow crave for more...
Do so little, yet feel so much...
Be myself, yet be so different...
I am a contradiction. I am a closet romantic. I am probably going insane. Heh... And just to prove it? I'm actually going to take the time to do this little task given to me by my BEST FRIEND. Because I'm a possible nutcase. Because I love her to bits. And because I want to do it and don't want to do it at the same time.
Ok. Before I babble myself (And whoever else is still bothering to read this!) into a coma, here it goes.
3 names you go by:
April / Pril / Ling (Which you don't call me unless you're my mom!)
3 screen names you have had:
Widowpoison / Jadyn / Sunshine (Shut up! Don't ask!)
3 physical things you like about yourself:
My ankles / My belly button / My shoulders
3 physical things you dont like about yourself:
My tumtum / My tumtum / My tumtum :(
3 parts of your heritage:
Peranakan / Hainanese / Teochew
3 things that scare you:
Growing old / Having kids / Cockroaches :P
3 of your everyday essentials:
Coffee / Cigarettes / Handphone (Haha... You can so tell Jac and I are best friends...)
3 things you are wearing right now:
Boxies / Singlet / Errr... Moisturizer? :P
3 of your fav bands or musical artists:
Jay Chou / Madonna / Tuck & Patti
3 of your fav songs:
Tuck & Patti - Takes My Breath Away / Jay Chou - Yi Fu Zhi Ming / Sun Yan Zi - Tao Wang
3 things you want in a relationship:
Love / Laughter / Mindblowing sex ;)
2 truths and a lie:
I live / I learn / I lie
3 things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
Intelligence / Wit / Broad shoulders
3 of your favorite hobbies:
Reading / Singing / Mindblowing sex (Hahaha!)
3 things you really want to do badly right now:
Go on vacation / Win the lottery / Get another tattoo
3 careers you have considered:
Errr / Errr / Errr (?!?!)
3 places you want to go on vacation:
Florence / Paris / New Orleans (Or anywhere with a Disneyland!)
3 kid's names you like:
Hate kids. My fav adult names though... Kaela / Julian / Tristan
3 things you want to do before you die:
Skydive / Have sex with Hugh Jackman / Learn to snowboard
3 celeb crushes:
Hugh Jackman / Jay Chou / Jason Lewis (Absolute hunk baybee, yeaaah!)
3 people that I would like to see take this quiz:
Missduhr / Jules / The Slinky Cat
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Heh... And she loves you right back. :)
This is freaky - I also want another tattoo, I also need a holiday and I really, really need to win the lottery.
SUNSHINE!!!!! hahahhaha *ROFL*
Daaanzz!!! Old school sial!!! I remember when.... oh wait, can't say it on this comment. *grin*
*hugs*
Post a Comment