Friday, July 08, 2005

About The Goggle Box

RAVE OF THE DAY....

I've added "One Tree Hill" to my list of favorite TV shows. At 1st, I passed it off as another teen soap opera (Like Dawson's Creek... Eeerrrgh!)... But after drifting through several episodes, I hafta admit it's a pretty good entertainment. I like the way it depicts young people today, the issues and complications of their lives, their loves, their losses. How nothing is in black and white and everything is a myraid of greys.

RANT OF THE DAY...

On the other hand, "The O.C" has dropped several huge notches in my estimation. I feel that the storyline, if there ever was 1, has been buried amidst the characters' neurosis... And it's hard to see more than a bunch of rich kids (And adults) not being able to be happy unless they fuck up their own lives, and the lives of everyone around them. *yawn*

I'm tired. I'm gonna take a long hot shower, steam away the kinks in my back and neck, rub myself down with scented lotion, pop another Ponstan and head to bed.

Thank god it's Friday. :)

No comments: