Wednesday, November 16, 2005

About Simple Amusements

It's amazing the stuff you hear on a day-to-day basis.

Heading for Splits-ville...
The Chick: "I don't think this is working out. I want to break up, but I'm too sleepy right now... Call you tomorrow?"
The Receiving End: "..."

Heading back to kindergarten...
Me: "If you want the brochure to be a square, the largest possible size we can fit in is 25 by 25 cm."
Client Nooby: "Ah? Can it go any bigger?"
Me: "Well, we could enlarge it to 25 by 30cm..."
Client Nooby: "Oh. Is that still a square?"
Me: "..."

Heading towards the end of patience...
Stupid cow: "I still don't understand..."
Sarky cow: "Oh my godddddddd, how the hell do you manage to put your bra and panties on in the morning??? And all by yourself too!!! It's bloody remarkable!!!"

Stupid cow: "..."

Yes, I'm trying to find a dose of amusement in the most mundane things. It's either that or stand in the middle of Beach Road and pray that I get run over by a Proton Saga.

I wanna go home. :(

No comments: