Sunday, November 27, 2005

About The Proverbs

Credits to E for bringing this topic up while we were having drinks at the Crazy Elephant...

Credits to B for bothering to look it up on the web and printing the damn list out for me...

I'll be nice and post a little warning up as well... Don't bother clicking through if you're some prissy, uptight schmuck. You'll either end up having an aneurysm or a heart attack.

Dirty-Proverbs.com

Side note to the gang who were at the Crazy Elephant with me: Check out the damn statistics on the page. I can't believe the number of people who've actually done some of this shit! Christ on a crutch!

Side note to EK: Good luck with the exams dude... Hopefully this provides some of the stress relief you seek... I'm not responsible, however, if it grosses you out so much, you can't study. :P

No comments: