
My favorite bits of the whole interview?
Q: How did you get started in this line of work?
A: I was cursed about 10 years ago, puking mosquitos and being tormented by spirits.
My comments: Someone should dig deeper into this guy's background... Maybe our recent dengue epidemic wasn't due to simple human negligence, eh? :P
Q: Who are your main clients?
A: My clients include engineers, managers, pilots, air stewards or stewardesses, and prostitutes from China.
My comments: Haaaaaaaaaahahaha. Apparently, in the spirit world, there is very little distinction between blue-collar workers, white-collar workers and whatever-damn-color-collar category China prostitutes fall under...
Q: What is the most memorable exorcism?
A: It has to be at a modelling agency on Marshall Road. The pet tortoises would disappear and reappear of their own accord...
My comments: Wah piang. I am sooooooooo tempted to make some TMNT joke here. Leonardo, Donatello, Michaelangelo, Raphael... *does kungfu move* Haaaaaaaaai-yah! Did the agency have an office rat too? Turtle power would never be complete without Splinter after all... :P
A: We took photographs that revealed the face of a monkey ghost. I conducted a ritual to help the owner ask for 4D numbers and warned the ghost not to be too playful.
My comments: Uh huh. Like that's gonna work. "Here nice ghostie-wostie... You better be good or I'm gonna smack you silly with my big, fat Chinese talisman... Oh. And even though I just threatened to whoop your ass, how about helping me strike it rich?" Sheeeeeeeeesh...
Q: So what does Chairman Mao think of the current politics between Taiwan and China?
A: I do not dare ask about his personal affairs.
My comments: God! Can this guy spell S-C-H-I-Z-O-P-H-R-E-N-I-A??? And I have to ask... How the holy hell do political relations between Taiwan and China qualify as "personal affairs"?!?! *falls off chair*
Q: What are some forms of the different types of ghosts you have met?
A: I have met female ghosts mostly - they are the most vicious, especially those dressed in red.
My comments: This guy's evidently a believer of the "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" theory... :P
A: Ghosts can take the form of children and men as well.
My comments: Duh. Borrrrring... I would have been more impressed if he'd said that he'd seen a elephant ghost with 4 heads and 12 eyes, dressed in a ballet tutu, dancing the fucking Macarena on a tightrope... Or something to that extent.
Q: Do you have any advice for budding exorcists reading our magazine right now?
My comments: Budding exorcists in this day and age? Gee, that's an admirable aspiration. "Yes mum, please send me to University. I need to get a degree so that I can hound monkey ghosts into letting me strike the lottery!" :P
Oh yeah. This could be me being a bitch, but I think that the article's English is a little off the mark. Then again, what am I talking about... The whole damn article's off the mark. Hahaha... Kudos to I.S, the reporter, and our local Ghostbuster Chew Yong Zhen though... Reading this damn piece has considerably brightened up my evening. Wonder if this Chew dude has a localized version of Slimer... I've always liked Slimer. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment