Yes, it's been a long time between blog entries. I haven't had the inclination to write much, despite the numerous blog-worthy happenings around me.
My PC at home has been revived - many thanks to B, who fixed me a whole new computer (Side note to B: Happy birthday in advance boyo! *grins*) - but I seem to find my focus drawn towards the inane (like playing The Sims 2 for hours on end) instead of the profound... Not that "Absolutely April" has been chock-a-block with substance anyway. :P
Going off tangent here, but I find myself brooding quite a bit recently...
I hope that the new direction I've decided to take professionally is the right 1. I need to shake off the lethargy that has seemingly overwhelmed me in the last few months... Hopefully, a change of environment will do me good.
I hope to god I'm actually moving forward in other aspects of my life, instead of allowing myself to muck around in a self-created rut. I'm not sure yet how successful I've been in this... I'm guessing I'll find out in due time.
I hope the people around me find happiness. The kind that gives you happy wriggles in your tummy and lets you wake up every morning feeling as if you're basking in autumn sunshine. (Side note to the 2 who've just returned from their trip, especially Missdurh: I hope you guys had a bloody blast! :) I miss you babe... Life in the office just hasn't been the same without your laughter...)
Oh... And last but not least...
I hope we all get a big, FAT, bonus this year... My bank account could use a little pick-me-up...
:P
Sunday, November 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i miss you too! the chats, the bitching, the smoke breaks and the laughing.
hope you'll be happier at work in your semi-new environment :) hope the clients are nice. smart would be a real bonus. but let's not get tooooo hopeful :)
Hahaha... All I ask are for clients with a lick of common sense. Ok, ok... Several licks of common sense. I've come to realise that anything else is salad dressing. *rolls eyes and grins*
Post a Comment