Saturday, November 05, 2005

About The CD Victory

It's been a long, bloody battle but... 15 months, 2 concerts and 7 failed attempts later, I finally got my hands on a copy of "November Chopin"! Wooot! Go Jay baby!

To be honest, I seriously thought I was gonna lose it totally when the 5th CD shop I walked into today told me they were out of stock. I mean... Commmmmmmme on... I've hit every single music store in Clementi, Beach Road and half of Orchard Road! Don't you morons at CD-RAMA and Sembawang Music have the fucking brains to stock up with more than 5 CDs a piece?!?!?! It's Jay-Goddamn-Chou we're talking about! Crikey! Common sense people!!! Jeeeeeeeesus...

Thank god for HMV. :P

*wipes spittle of chin and takes a breath to restore some semblance of sanity*

Anyway, know how they say that music soothes the savage beast? The album's on repeat and I'm starting to relax a little... Hahaha...

Still not totally over the fucking trauma of my Crap-menti Central experience though. Urgh. :P


Side note to Missduhr: New "November Chopin" wallpapers I found on Jay-Chou.net, just in case you wanna "decorate" the comp @ your new office. Haaaaaa... All 1024 x 768 in size. I've got #3 on mine already. *drooooooooool*
Wallpaper 1
Wallpaper 2
Wallpaper 3
Wallpaper 4
Wallpaper 5
Wallpaper 6
Wallpaper 7
Wallpaper 8

2 comments:

EARTH2IAN said...

Your last two posts about getting your November Chopin CD reads like a comedic script out of Spore (i totally enjoyed Chicken Rice War--is Cheek going to ever make another movie?). Totally takes me back to my teenage years in KL hunting down Color Me Bad in all the malls. Last time I listened to a Chinese CD was right before I left for the States in 1993 - Jacky Cheung. I'll drop by Chinatown and see if they have this Jay (something) that you're talking about. Curious now to see what's in his music that dragged your poor ass all over town.

missduhr said...

I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM STILL!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE ALBUM

had to do all caps cos i am just overflowing in adoration for this man