Pictures courtesy of IGN.com...

The beautiful, serene, peace-loving world you're to destroy... The lands in that horrid brown color indicate the places you've already plundered, murdered and taken over... *evil laughter*

A dungeon's training room... Where the minions you select build up their prowess to aid in your bloody battles... My favorite of the lot? Check out the chickie who's the 4th from the left. The Dark Mistress kicks ass!!!

The temple... Where your dungeon's vampires can brood... Or, if you've captured and coverted those saintly monks from the lands' goodly rulers...

Couple of my favorite minions... Bile Demons, lurking around in a dungeon's treasury as they await pay day...

Every Dungeon Keeper's most-loved and most-hated minion. The Horn Reaper. Big, scary, powerful and utterly insane. He'll cut through your enemies like water but can just as easily turn the tables around and start attacking his fellow dungeon mates. I love him!
Yes, yes, snigger away. I know I'm terribly out of touch because I'm stuck on games that were released eons ago. But my computer's graphic card is pathetic and most of the newer games won't run on my PC. *bleah*
I wish I still had the luxury of time to indulge in 18 hours of non-stop game play. You know... When there are only 2 reasons you get up from the computer - To go to the toilet or your eyes can't stay open any longer so you allow yourself a paltry few hours of sleep before you drag yourself out of bed and plop your butt down in front of the screen again. Heh heh...
Ah damn... Gotta run for a meeting with a client. I hate it when I have to present and "sell" creatives I so know aren't gonna take off. It's like handing the client an umbrella just before you bend over and ask them to shove it up your ass.
8 comments:
I love dungeon keeper! Back in school I used to spend whole days playing the fucking thing when I first discovered it. Didn't you adore the mistresses who loved being tied to the rack and tortured? Think I should take it up again. It would be nice indulge in some escapism and be the Big hand of Doom slapping people around. Dig, imps! *whack*
Omigawd... A fellow female Dungeon Keeper! *bows* I swear we're a bloody rare breed.
And yes darlin', I abso-fucking-lutely loved the Dark Mistresses! Love the Bile Demons too... They're so fat and squishy! Hahaha!
I particularly liked the way they ate chickens. I kind of liked slapping the chickens around too. *sheepish* Brought out all my sadistic tendencies, that game. Do you play Starcraft too? Becasue I swear I'm still addicted to that shit.
Hahaha! A woman after my own heart! Yes, I use to play Starcraft. Yes, I was almost as addicted to that as Dungeon Keeper. And (This is getting freaky!) yes, I slap the damn chickens around too. Especially the idiotic fowls who wander beyond the boundaries of my hatchery. It's fun to watch them explode in a flurry of feathers. *evil laughter*
It's like handing the client an umbrella just before you bend over and ask them to shove it up your ass.
Hahaha! Did you get that phrase from Fat Fingers?
SB - Ahmmm... No? Hahaha... I thought Fat Fingers wanted to give her BOSS an anal probe with her umbrella, not her client?
Boss, client, it's the same. As long as one has an asshole....it's game on!
SB - Hahaha... You're kinda bloodthirsty, eh? :P
Ah Hock - Yeah, I think so! And 2 is much better than 1. By the way, my comp spoiiiiiiiil. Fix for me? I buy you big biiiiiiiiig dinner? Pweeeeeeeeeease? *wails*
Post a Comment