Monday, May 09, 2005

About Being Narcissistic

I love my Stats Counter. I don't know how my little blog survived this long without it. Heh... I mean, how else would I be able to pander to my humongous ego by reading little blurbs like this on what people have to say about "Absolutely April"?

Yes. I'm narcissistic. I love the fact that I'm a self-serving, self-centered, catty little full-of-angst bitch. Bite me. ;)

Side note to Adrock: You've been
linked too. You're "possibly offensive". Hahaha... Really? Gee, I couldn't tell. :P

Side note to Eng Kheng: Yes, the author is Singaporean. Unfortunately, I don't know how you got the idea that I'm not foul-mouthed. My friends and colleagues would be more than enthusiastic in telling you differently. Hahaha...

Ah well... Off to face another monstrous week at work.
4 more days to Bali... Haaaaaaaang on, April, haaaaaaang on!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you caught the recent episode about Bloggers on Channel News Asia.

April said...

Gold - I didn't, actually. Being stuck at work till ungodly hours doesn't leave 1 much time to watch TV. What was it about?

adrock2xander said...

:O

Old news April...

But hey some publicity is better than no publicity!

Bobo said...

April!! I wanch a stat counter tooooooo!!! How to put it on LJ?

Anonymous said...

Well, April, at least your blog is not peppered with an incessent amount of F words, unlike some other frequently featured blog out there.

And sometimes, (not that I have any problems with it) Adrock2xander's moral sense is highly questionable. I thought it would be good to post a disclaimer first.

April said...

Adrock - I just got my counter so it's news to me. Yeah yeah, kinda slow to jump on the bandwagon in that aspect but I'm a blog newbie! :P Anyway, I figured that, being the publicity whore you are, you wouldn't mind being mentioned.

Belvedere - Go figure it out on your own. I don't see anybody teaching me how to do my HTML. *bleah* You can fly a plane, you can add a counter to your blog. Oh... And because I'm on Blogger, I just have to say that Live Journal sucks. Hahaha!

Eng Kheng - It isn't?! Ahmmm... *points meekly to a previous entry*

About No Time