On The Way To 1 Utama!
Lazy Sunday afternoon... Just had a late lunch of 6 Kwey Pie Tee so I'm feeling kinda sleepy and awfully sluggish. Been surfing around aimlessly... Thought I'd post up 1 of my favorite photos from the KL trip before I head off to watch "Blade Trinity" or to take a short nap. Hee...
7 comments:
think jac is still suffering from "why didn't i see jielun in KL" syndrome.
anyways thought the one of me licking your ear was much cooler ;D
Jac - Note I said it's 1 of my favorites from the KL trip. Not 1 of my favorites ever! Hahaha... I think J's right about the syndrome. ;)
J - The one of you licking my ear might be cooler to YOU. You weren't the one in danger of getting drool all the way down your neck. Hahaha. :P
Can I see that ear-licking pic? *runs away* ;)
ear licking??! where? where? where?
drool down the neck?! where? where? where?
You guys are all sick. I am NOT posting that pic up, just because I refuse to indulge your perverted, prurient fantasies. :P
post lah... all that i'm able to read or see here is jay jay jay... i want to see tongue action...
Word. There's only so much Jay that I can take too.
"Ni zou kai!" *kicks Jay out of Jaddywaddy's blog*
Let's see some tongue woman ;p
*P.S. I think I got that profile thingie working now
Post a Comment