Wednesday, February 16, 2005

About More Skinnies


Jay Skin Screenshot
Posted by Hello

Heh... I think I've been bitten by a SDB - a Skin Designing Bug. Can't seem to stop now that I've figured it out. Hahaha! Here's my latest work-in-progress, a Jay skin (Why do I so think you guys are not surprised?) that I've been working on for the last couple of days...

Let me know what you guys think... I find it kinda plain at the moment but I don't have the foggiest clue on how I should dress it up. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

7 said...

2 words: MY EYES!!! ;)

April said...

Haha... Oh be quiet the both of you... I've actually done up 2 more Jay skins since high-res images of him are easily available on the web.

Could you just ignore the fact that it's Jay Chou for a second and provide me with some comments or suggestions? (The link to my blog skins is in the right column...) :P